Yes, We Go There.
Do we go to….? The simple answer is yes, we do.
ShipNorthAmerica is the one call that can do it all. Facilitating the pick-up and delivery of your shipments anywhere across North America, even in the most remote areas. From the snowy roads of the Northern Yukon to the sunny shores of California, ShipNorthAmerica makes it easy.
Shipping your goods across vast distances can present challenges when going to and from areas with vastly differing climates and weather patterns. Ensuring the truck carrying your product is equip with all the necessary modifications to drive safely and efficiently through all types of road conditions is imperative to getting your product where it needs to go.
When ShipNorthAmerica becomes your shipping partner we always consider:
- Climate conditions of both pick up and drop off locations
- Road conditions and weather patterns along planned route
- Equipment required to operate safely on all road conditions (Snow tires if required, wiper blades in working order, capability to plug batteries in overnight over in cold conditions to avoid no starts, etc.)
- Traffic patterns and interruptions along planned route
- Scales and other required stops
Whatever the distance, whatever the weather, our trucks are ready and waiting.
If you’re finding yourself asking ‘I wonder if they go to….?’ The answer is yes! We do.